BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Where did this year go?

WOW, I am sitting here in absolute disbelief that another year has flown by this quickly. I can't believe that tomorrow is New Year's Eve. This 2007 year was filled with so much joy for me, its going to hard to beat. For my little Miss Victoria, went from not even being able to crawl at the beginning of 2007, to walking, to running, to speaking 4 word sentences, knowing her entire alphabet by sound and sight, and telling me what she wants and doesn't want. She became so vocal this year. She started sleeping thru the night this year. She walked outside for the first time this year. She played in the snow for the first time this year. She had sweets for the first time this year. She tore Christmas presents open for the first time, all the while saying "wow" over and over. She has grown so much this year and like I said, its going to be hard to beat.

Madelynn had a few firsts this year too. She got her first crown on a tooth this year, one daddy made her, with a small pink leopard print on it. She got her first crush this year. Lost her first best friend this year, and gained another one. She has grown alot, and is doing so well in school that she was bumped up to more advanced reading and math classes because they can't challenge her where she is now. She went ice skating for the first time with her mom and stepdad, and she found out she is going to be a big sister, yet again, when her mom gives birth right around Maddy's 9th birthday. She is growing up so quickly as well and I can't believe this was my 8th Christmas to spend with her.

This year was big for me to this year, as I spent the first night not tucking her in this year (just a few weeks back actually). I celebrated my 1st anniversary this year. I met some awesome friends this year (Jodi, Kellie, Robyn, Shannon, you girls know who you are) that I wouldn't be able to live without. I got my first job since Victoria was born, cleaning Andrew's workplace, spending a few hours away from my family, on my own for a few hours on Sunday afternoons. Today is my last day cleaning for them for awhile. We got our first pet since Victoria was born...a little kitten we all adore. So, yeah, its been an amazing year. And I am going to miss it. But, I am looking forward to, hopefully an even better year. So, bring it on 2008...I am ready for you.

1 comments:

bcmomtoo said...

It sounds like you had quite a year! I hope 2008 brings you all the best.