Adam Christopher arrived via c-section on Friday, March 13th 2009 at 8:57am. He weighed in at 7lbs 15.4 ounces and was 19 inches long. He has a head full of dark hair and is the spitting image of his daddy, aside from having my mouth. Victoria took right to him. I came home today, and its nice to be home. I am having very little pain, and am only on Motrin. Here is a shot of my little guy!
Weekend Wrap-up 1/13/18
8 years ago
6 comments:
He is beautiful! (Is it okay to say beautiful about a baby boy?) Congratulations to you all, and I am amazed that you are home already! Supermom!
Love it! Hope you're adjusting well :) Is Andrew over the moon about him?
Congratulations!! He's a beautiful baby - I'm so glad you're both home and doing well! :)
Welcome baby Adam!!!! So glad to hear Victoria took to him (I knew she would), he's absolutely adorable!!!! Take it easy...you just had major surgery momma! Looking forward to many more pics and posts!
Ain't he precious?????!!!!!!
Gorgeous boy!
xoxoxo
Congratualtions!! I know it is a bit late. But i switched computers and didn't have your blog on my new computer yet. Glad to hear everything went well. Glad to hear everything is still going good!!
Mommy of 5
Post a Comment