Everything is going good! I had a prenatal appt Tuesday, so I heard Adam's heartbeat again. They do an internal exam next week to see if anything is going on. Only 3 weeks from tomorrow before I meet my little man! I can't wait!!

Weekend Wrap-up 1/13/18
8 years ago
4 comments:
Oh how fun! I can't believe you're so close. Seems like only yesterday....
You look beautiful! And I can't believe you only have three weeks left.
You look great!!!
Thanks for the advice on the sleeping situation...sometimes you read all these blogs and hear your friends talk about how they just lay thier kids down, awake, in their beds and they drift off to sleep for the next 10 hours. I look at our situation and think "what the hell are we doing wrong??" But then I remember that this won't last forever and that I can catch up on my sleep when she's 10, right?
Aww! What a cute baby bump!
Post a Comment