That's what I keep telling myself about our kitty, Fifi. We had to find her a new home 2 weeks ago and I am still very sad about it. She was peeing everywhere. We had her spayed back in April, but she kept peeing all over Victoria's stuff, and always in my clothes basket of clean clothes. I tried various things, even taking her in to make sure it wasn't an infection or something and she was perfectly healthy. She was a very sweet kitty, and so very loving, but I just couldn't keep her if she was going to continue peeing all over my apartment. So, we took one last photo of her and gave her to a new family. Sigh. I hope she does good for them. :(
Weekend Wrap-up 1/13/18
8 years ago
3 comments:
Oh I'm sorry... I did see your e-mail but haven't had a chance to respond yet (actually getting less computer time now that I'm home more, go figure). I'd be happy to take any of the kitty stuff off your hands - are you sure you're not going to get another cat though? I know where some kittens will be available soon... ;)
No way Deb, no more kitties for us. We got some mice for Maddy for her birthday. We won't be getting another kitten until we are in a house.
How sad, your kitty was so cute. last night, my husband was saying how he wanted to get rid of Minnie because she doesn't like to snuggle anymore. It hardly seems like a worthy cause to get rid of her...nothing like a peeing problem. That is definitely a worthy cause. Hopefully, Pumpkin will be coming from Deb's litter soon.
Post a Comment