BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 3, 2010

It's been a long time...

since I've updated this blog. I started it as a way to keep family and friends updated on our lives, but Facebook is proving to handle that just fine.

A few updates, just in case anyone still reads this blog:

Victoria just turned 4 on the 31st of March. We had just a small family party because everyone else is nearly 4 hours away, or farther. We had a nice day, and Victoria got some nice presents she was wanting and the kind of cake she wanted (strawberry with vanilla frosting and her name written in blue!). I still can't believe my daughter is 4 years old!! The time has flown. Victoria is a very loving, empathetic, strong willed, persistent, funny, beautiful little girl and the most amazing big sister ever!

Victoria, as a newborn:

















Big 1 year old:

















2 years old!













3 years old:















4 years old!!



















Adam turned a year old on March 13th! This has by far been the fastest year of my life! Adam is an incredible boy. He went from being a whiny, needy baby to a cuddly, fun toddler. He took a few steps a week ago but has yet to take off walking. He gets around fast by crawling and cruising and is forever standing up in the middle of the floor to balance. So much like his sister, neither of them needed to pull up on furniture, they just stand up wherever they are (just like me when I was a baby). Adam has made a wonderful addition to our family and I can't imagine life without my sweet boy!


Adam as a newborn:
















Big 1 year old!
















We found out in December, that we are expecting another baby in August! This was a complete shock because we thought we were done after Adam, although we did toss around the idea of possibly having a third child together. I always wanted 3 children growing up, and so despite the initial shock, I am very happy that not only am I getting my third child, but we are having another BOY! I always wanted 2 boys and a girl (although I wanted 2 boys first and a girl last!) and although I thought I wanted another girl this time around, finding out it is a boy is so great! Adam will have a little playmate, as they will just be 17 months apart! I still can't get over saying my "boys"! This pregnancy, just like the last 2, is going great! This boy is super active like his brother, but aside from feeling him move, I wouldn't even know I was pregnant. I am very lucky with my pregnancies! This will definitely be our last baby. I will be getting my tubes tied this time around. Although a part of me wants more, this will be my 3rd c-section and I don't want to push it and also, we don't really have room for more kids! In our apartment or our car! So we will be moving from the "creating" life to the "raising" life of the 3 (well 4 with Maddy here part time) amazing kids we have!

Madelynn is doing great as well. I can't believe she will be 11 in June! I came into her life when she was 13 months old and Andrew and I will be together 10 years in July! I have watched her grow from a small baby who couldn't walk, to a beautiful toddler, to a dramatic preschooler to this amazing preteen I have living here! She is beautiful, smart, talented, artistic, funny and dramatic. And she is a great big sister as well. Victoria adores her. And her 3 brothers are going to grow up looking up to her as well! She went from being an only child for nearly 7 years to having 4 siblings in 4 years! Crazy, but she's taking it in stride!

Madelynn, age 10 1/2:




























So, that's our life lately! Growing and growing so fast and the time is just flying by and I am trying to enjoy every minute of it! I couldn't love my life more!!!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I still read. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.