BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 13, 2009

One whole month...

Already! Adam is a month old today! Things are going pretty good. He has some gas issues and some formula tolerance issues (or so they think, they switched him twice) but other than that, he is starting to stay awake for longer periods of time, and has finally started making alot of eye contact and looking around at things. Waiting for that first real smile....

My MIL will be here from Ireland in 2 short weeks. She will be staying a month. We are looking forward to it. I will finally have another adult to have conversations with during the day...when I am not sleeping that is. I will be taking advantage of another adult in the house to watch the children so I can finally get some rest!

Victoria is doing well too. She is getting better about sharing attention with Adam now and is the biggest helper ever.

My Beautiful children:




7 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad things are going well for you guys...Victoria is beautiful as always, and my oh my, look at Adam's lips...beautiful (is that ok to say for a little boy??)!

~Amber~ said...

Thanks Sarah! I do agree that Adam is beautiful!! HEEHEE!

A mom and one princess said...

Hey girl! Thanks for the comment and for reading! Your lil man is precious! Congrats!

Leeann said...

Hi there! I just wanted to stop by and tell you that you have a beautiful family. Many thanks for reading my book and for leaving such a thoughtful comment. It made my day!

mommyof7 (2inheaven) said...

Happy Birthday!!!
May 9!!

Hope you have a wonderful 30th Birthday being a mom of 3 wonderful Children!!!

Glad to hear the youner 2 are getting along!!

Mommy of 5

Sandra Carvalho said...

Oh my God!!!Great pics!
Oh!And....
Happy Birthday to you gorgeous!!!
Hope you have a wonderful day and I hope life brings you loads of Happiness Love and Good Health of course!
Love ya!
xoxoxoxo

Sarah said...

Thanks for the comment yesterday...and I miss your updates!!! I bet Adam doesn't even look the same anymore...how are things?